- Current research shows that masks reduce the spread of coronavirus, also reducing the risk of illness.
- In case of infection, vaccinated people carry smaller viral loads, reducing the risk of spreading the virus to others, both vaccinated or unvaccinated.
Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
Avoid close contact with sick people.
Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow.
Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a household cleaning spray or wipe.
In an effort to keep everyone safe, we are asking all patients/visitors to NOT enter the building, and instead, call to reschedule appointments if the following apply to you:
- Had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the 24 hours prior to your appointment or feel ill on the day of your appointment.
- Returned from international travel in the last 10 days.
Note: Fully vaccinated patients/members who recently returned from international travel can be seen if they are not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Fully vaccinated patients are not required to wear a mask/face covering.
- Non-vaccinated patients are still encouraged to wear a mask/face covering.
- All staff are required to wear a mask/face-covering in patient/member facing areas.
We offer virtual care for physical therapy, nutrition and wellness appointments.
We will continue to provide ongoing safety measures for our patients and staff to ensure a safe and positive experience. For any questions about your appointment, or to schedule Virtual Care, please call 844-358-4343 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.